Thursday, March 26, 2009

Luck finally ran out

No final table tonight, no points either. The one day I might be actually on the top of the BBT list, it didn't get updated. Ain't that a kick in the head?

So as it got closer to the points ad my stack dwindled from lack of cards and a dumbass sitting to my left, i folded 10s to a re-raise instead of pushing for a possible race, and I got AQs twice. First time Buddy calls K-K and i spike an A to double. Second time Jamyhawk calls with K-K. I call shennanigans!

Anywho, when they update the leaderboards i fully expect to be 3rd or lower as Heffmike, will125, shabazz, and newinnov were all in the points.

Gotta say this feeling right now feels like i was just kicked in the nuts repeatidly

3 games left....

8 comments:

TuscaloosaJohnny said...

Keep your head up. Both times I won the monthly leaderboard last year I came from behind on the last or next-to-last day. Just stay focused on the task at hand and do what you need to do to get on top of the leaderboard.

1Queens Up1 said...

Thanks TJ. I think I got overwhelmed last night because I never expected to make the Final Table "it just happened" last night I was expecting to make it and I played differently.

lightning36 said...

Ha - this leaderboard stuff sucks, doesn't it? After starting the month playing pretty well, I have screwed myself royally this week. I am just feeling pissy to think that I was doing so well and was not able to find a way to continue the vibe.

Time for us to "cowboy up," huh?

TuscaloosaJohnny said...

I'm still in the running...barely. I really needed a deep run in Skillz Tuesday, but got bad beat twice when we got down to two tables. Never got anything in the Mookie. Three tournies left...next week's Skillz is O8, right? I hope so.

lj said...

no points? you're terrible. ;)

lj said...

i mean, even i made the points...

1Queens Up1 said...

Only took you what 18 games? BURN

lj said...

ahem, 14 tyvm.