Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Non-Poker Post

Just some updates on Non-poker stuff:

Fantasy Hockey season say me in the finals against the 2nd place regular season team (me being #1). It came down to the final game of the NHL season ANA/EDM.
Ended up falling exactly 2 Shots On Goal short of being Champion, however, 2nd place winnings did cover my entry into my buddy's expensive baseball rotis. league.

Phillies are off to a 6-1 start (and tied 7-7 right now against the Nats). Consider this my public acknowledgment to Riggs and Hoy that I am so far greatful to be wrong in the Roy situation. Lee is on the DL/suspended, and Halladay is pitching complete games. So Hoy/Riggs you were right.

Hopefully some BBT5 news forth-coming, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Riggstad said...

Werd up.

7-1 is nice as well. The pitching coaches have asked the bull pen to not allow more than 6 runs any game.

It's going to be a fun season.