Friday, August 17, 2007

"Change The World: - Eric Clapton

So my laptop crashed and burned, out of the blue the display died so I have to send it back to HP to get fixed. This likely means no Full Tilt for 2 weeks or FFXI.

Tonight I am hitting up Foxwoods Poker room for what could be the final time for a few weeks. 1) If I drop any money again, my bankroll will be depleted
2) Next week is my big Fantasy Football Live (IN-person) draft. I am the reigning champ so I get my plaque.
3) In 2 Fridays Joe and I are hitting up his buddy's home game.

I went in confident I could win the last 2 weeks and both times I came home a loser so I don't know how I feel. I know I could walk in there, play my game and come out on top or it could be like the last couple of weeks where I get good hands and lose to inferior hands.

Guess we shall see

No comments: