Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Brick In The Wall - Pink Floyd

Today I start off by offering this:

Birthday song
Mine was the title of the post, have fun and post your bday song if you get the itch.

BR is stagnant around 330, which is good cause its over 300, but I feel like I could be doing a lot better. Mostly been sticking to just 1/2 HORSE as I like change, playing just Razz for hours on end, especially with people who sit down with 5k bankrolls at a 1/2, can drag on you, and I like Razz so I dont want to burn out on it like NLHE.

I hope everyone is doing well, I mean to write these long-winded personal posts but I find I get too down after thinking about them and I end up saving them in the "saved" file.

Thanks to all those who read and comment on my little space of internet. See you all at the mook tonight probably.

1 comment:

Shrike said...

Good luck tonight!

Don't forget to turn on BDR.

-PL