Friday, September 19, 2008

I thought this was pretty cool of him

Im sure you've heard of the whole Ed Hochuli (the ref) bungle last Sunday, basically he made a call that allowed Denver to win.

On Tuesday I found out the SD newspaper had posted his work number and email addy and that people were giving him a lot of crap. I ended up findind his work email and just shot him over a little email of support.

Re: Cheer Up

Hey Ed,

I heard you were reading emails so I just wanted to let you know that not everyone out there is mad or upset about the call. People make mistakes, if we didn’t we would be robots.

You do a fine job, and as an NFL fan I appreciate what you do for fans evey Sunday.

Take it easy and try to ignore the ignorant.

So today my phone beeped and when I checked he actually replied to my email:

From: Edward Hochuli

Thank you so much for writing I really appreciate the kind words of support. It was very nice of you to have taken the time to write me.

I will learn from this mistake and move on but this one will live with me for a long, long time.

Thank you,

Ed Hochuli

I thought was pretty cool of him.

No comments: