Monday, March 9, 2009

Quick Update before the Riverchasers

Mookie: 20th out of 105. 2nd after 1st 2 breaks, chip dumped to aggro guy who limped-pushed with 10-10. Since he had done that a few times so far, I decided if he did it to my AQdd I was calling, did and did not win the race. 2 away from cash. Made points.

Brit Blogger Game: 17 out of 54 Didnt get squat all game eeked my way to the top 2 tables as it was. No points, no money.

Poker league: Knocked last week's winner out on the first hand when my flopped 2 pair with a-6 beat his a-q. Later made a stupid stupid stupid call with A-Q. Finished 4th, total of 9 points good for 6th place...

Seeing a pattern with me playing A-Q?

Riverchasers in 5. Good luck, folding all A-Q tonight I swear...

EDIT: UPDATE 2nd hand in Scottc pushed all in on me with K-K and I called with A-A, doubled up. And I broke my own rule, raised with A-Q once....

No comments: