Sunday, April 18, 2010

BBT 5 and looking back on BBT4 & Vegas Trip

First let me give you the scoop on the upcoming events:

Tournament: Poker From the Rail

When: Monday, April 19th through May 24th starting at 22:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: $24+2 (or token)*
Password: 2010WSOP


Tournament: The Mookie
When: Wednesday, April 21st through May 26th starting at 22:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: $10+1*
Password: vegas1


*Winner also receives ToC entry


Tournament: Battle of the Blogger Tournaments Invitational
When: Sunday, April 18th through May 23rd starting at 19:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: Restricted freeroll**


**$2,000 Prizepool + 1st and 2nd place receive ToC entry



Tournament: Blogger Battle Royale
When: Sunday, June 6th starting at 14:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: Freeroll for BBT participating bloggers

So as the BBT5 is set to start in less than 90 minutes with the first of the invitational series of tournaments, your BBT4 overall leaderboard champ and player of the month for March is sitting on the sideline waiting for his crack at winning one of those 10k seat prizes.

I think most of us were surprised when Al tweeted just a week ago that he had secured 40k in prizes for a BBT5 after he successfully had convinced the entire blogger community BBT was done for good, but here we are about to duke it out once again!

For myself, I didnt have any WSOP plans this year unless some promotions happened within the household, or I got lucky with some Full Tilt tournies.

Vegas was great, got to meet a bunch of fellow bloggers like SmallBoatDrinks, TuscaloosaJohn, LJ, and even Al himself. For my bankroll it was another story, won't repost any of it but if curious go back through my July posts.

So good luck to all those participants and maybe a blogger can win a WSOP event this year!

1 comment:

Rake Feeder said...

Brian - Let me know next time you make the trek over to Mo/FW. I'll drag Wwonka along with me.