Thursday, October 21, 2010

Welcome Back

Well hello there blogger-verse,

Been awhile since I last connected with you and not much has changed but I have made a resolution to post more frequently and hopefully rekindle some of those friendships that may have gone by the wayside.

SO what have I been up to? Well I haven't played too much poker live or online, lately been playing some HORSE on Stars and have had my regularly monthly game with a stop at JLBSox's home game when he has it. I've been playing so terrible at NLHE, cant figure out why that is.

Sports: Phillies right now are leading 3-2 in Game 5 of the NLCS which they are down 3-1.
KC Chiefs are 3-2, got out of the gate 3-0 and lost their last two. Still leading the division though.

Alright just a quick hit and run for now, i have a Hoy-esque post on my thoughts about the NFL coming up, as well as possible attempt to get back into poker regularly.

Until then, see ya soon!

No comments: