Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"My Immortal" - Evanescence

So I put my Chiefs tix up for sale on Ebay....10 yard line, 3rd row Chiefs side.... if I hadn't broken my ankle in February I'd be in KC The week of Sept 23rd.

Sad day indeed, theres always next year I suppose. Trips planned to ATL to see KC @ ATL, and maybe back to KC to see a home game. We'll see how that pans out.

On a positive not I may get Direct TV and dump stupid Comcast, if you haven't noticed they dropped NFL Network from the normal lineup and added to a sports package?? So lemme get this straight I pay $160/month for cable and internet and now I have to pay more for a channel I use to have 3 of? I call bullshit! Not to mention the horrible customer service I got when I was trying to see if Comcast was carrying the WSOP ME Final Table on PPV.

No comments: