Tuesday, April 7, 2009

9th Final Table of the BBT a Charm?

Pushed J-J into A-A yesterday in the Brit Blogger to go out about 1/4th the way in. This comes after the mookie where I also crapped out fairly early.

To put it plainly, Riverchasers has been my biotch. I missed the first one in March but since then I have made the final table of it the rest of the month. I won a token on Thursday so I was all set to play......




Unfreakingbelivable. A TOC seat babee! Just so happened the RNG favored me tonight.

Gg to Wwonka who did not make it easy at all.

See you in the TOC you crazy kids you.

10 comments:

Joe (aka Unimpressed) said...

The question is... what mean nasty note do you have about Rake Feeder?

Riggstad said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

I got home just in time to watch the final 6.

I thought for a few hands that it would just be Wonka's night.

Sick flop on the final hand!

Congrats man... you earned it!

Rake Feeder said...

The note on me should be obvious ...

"Runs like Zeus"



Nice job man, after your stellar performance in March it was a matter of time before you took one down.

TuscaloosaJohnny said...

You are the TuscaloosaJohn of the BBT4...just killing it!

PokahDave said...

Impressive. Nice time for me to make a move on you and you wake up with A's....yay

CEMfromMD said...

Congrats! With any luck you will win enough form the BBT (maybe even on of the 2K packages) to pay for your already planned event in late June.

BWoP said...

Wow! Player of the month and a TOC seat???

Nice job.

lj said...

it's about time! ;)

Jeremy said...

nice job......again!

Wwonka said...

Congrats on the win.

Going to foxwoods tonight with rakefeeder 1 last time before he goes to Iraq.

give me a call -508-615-7341