Sunday, May 30, 2010

Puuuuuuuurfecto!

Roy Halladay continues to impress as he throws the first perfect game for the Phillies since Jim Bunning in 1964, and the first no-hitter since Kevin Millwood on the '03 team.
Kudos to you sir, and I am glad you are proving me wrong over and over again this season.

In other Phillies news, the offense needs to get its rear in motion, it seems like since Rollins second game back from his first DL stint (and has since returned to it) the offense cant get it together. Maybe the ole swtcherooney of the lineup is in order.
My non-professional suggestion would be Victorino, Polanco, Werth, Howard, Utley, Ibanez, Ruiz, Castro. Basically just switching up Utley and Werth ad maybe switching the 6 through 8th hitters in some fashion.

Flyers gave up the first game of the Finals with Leighton being pulled. Im not sure how I feel about it because Niemi didnt get yanked, but Boucher did play spectacularly considering he hasnt played since Game 5 of the Bruins series. Hopefully they can come back, play a little less sloppy and win this thing.

Its an exciting time to be a Philly sports fan, even if I dont follow the Eagles or Sixers.

1 comment:

lightning36 said...

Pretty amazing that the perfect game is the second in a month and the third in a year.

I might upgrade my prediction from Blackhawks in five to Blackhawks in four. : o )